If you feel your product develops a fault within your guarantee period please follow the below process. However, please read this document to make sure what you believe is an issue, is not actually normal
before raising a concern.
Please also note that the Warranty does not cover:
• A normal increase in softness in the polymer filling material or a decrease in the slow recovery
performance, which does not affect the pressure relieving properties.
• Any smells relating to the mattress
• Body indentations relating to normal settlement
• Level of perceived comfort
• Where a product has been purchased online, and the complaint is due to the “feel” of the mattress
• Where the mattress has had more than 1 owner
The warranty will cease to apply if GNG Group Ltd finds that during the warranty period, any of the following applies:
• Abuse, misuse, or general wear and tear
• The mattress has been used on a slatted base with slats more than 7.5cm apart
• Any causes other than faulty manufacture or materials
• Where the product is soiled, has become wet, or in an unsanitary condition
• Where the customer care hints detailed in this document have not been applied – this includes not rotating the mattress as recommended
• Where the cover has been removed where the label does not state “removable, washable cover:
• A new mattress has been used with an existing, damaged divan or a divan that is deemed to be of unsuitable quality
In order to register your concern you will need to report the problem in writing to the retailer from whom you purchased the bed and they will handle your warranty claim on your behalf and liaise with us.
You will need to provide proof of purchase in order for them to investigate any issue under your warranty.
Should your retailer no longer be in business, or you feel that they are not assisting you, then please contact our customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org and have the following available – proof of purchase, including date of purchase, product name and size plus description of problem. Our experienced team will give you an opinion on your issue .If your issue is covered by the FAQs, but you wish for us to arrange an inspection via a Third Party, we are able to instruct the Service Team of the Furniture Industry Research Association (FIRA) who are completely independent and linked to the Furniture Ombudsman. We will ask you to pay £50 for this service by Credit Card – in the event that FIRA deem the mattress to be faulty, we will repair or replace the mattress in line with the below on a like-for-like basis (or for an equivalent specification in the event your product is discontinued) and refund your £50.
10 year warranty (5 years guarantee + 5 year warranty).
If there is a manufacturing fault with the mattress within the first 5 years after date of purchase we will replace the mattress free of charge with the same specification as the original purchased product (or the closest equivalent in specification product if the original mattress is no longer available). If a manufacturing fault is found after 5 years of date of purchase; the 5 year warranty will be valid;
Year 6 Pay 20%
Year 7 Pay 40%
Year 8 Pay 60%
Year 9-10 Pay 80%
The percentage contribution is towards a new mattress of the same specification as the original purchased product (or the closest equivalent in specification product if the original mattress is no longer available).
The percentage is calculated against the RRP price of the product being supplied under the warranty.
This price will be calculated against the product being supplied relevant to the price at the date of the warranty claim being processed.